Prescription Drug Information, Side Effects & Interactions for
Kanamycin Sulfate - Inj
Kanamycin is an antibiotic used for the short-term treatment of certain bacterial infections.
- Store at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 to 30 degrees C) away from light and moisture.
- After dilution in correct IV fluids (consult your pharmacist for details), Kantrex is stable at room temperature for 24 hours.
- Discard any unused liquid.
- If overdose is suspected, contact your local poison control center or emergency room immediately.
- Symptoms of overdose may include: ringing in the ears, change in amount of urine.