Prescription Drug Information, Side Effects & Interactions for
a-200 Lice Killing
Lice Treament, Pyrinyl, Pronto, Lice Treatment, Licide, Licetrol, Pyrethrin, Lice Pyrinyl Shampoo, Lice Elimination, Lice Combo, Lice Killing, Medi-Lice, Lice, Rid
A-200 Lice Killing is used to treat current and active lice infestations. It is not used to prevent future lice infestations.
- Store at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) away from light and moisture.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Do not freeze.
- If overdose is suspected, contact your local poison control center or emergency room immediately.
- Symptoms of overdose may include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, unusual drowsiness or dizziness, headache, coughing, and difficulty breathing.
- A-200 Lice Killing may be harmful if swallowed or inhaled.
- If you or someone you know may have ingested or inhaled A-200 Lice Killing, contact your local poison control center or emergency room immediately.