Home | Links | Contact Us | Top 50 | News | Bookmark
Find a drug:
A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #  

Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

 I can not swallow my pills! HELP!!?
I have to take big blue capsules because i have a sinus infection. I can't get them down. Today was the third day i took them. On tuesday, it took me like 7 trys for EACH pill to get them down! ...

 Will my spine straighten or get better or worsen with my growth? I have scoliosis. HELP!?
I was recently diagnosed with scoliosis and the doctor used a scale to determine the curve. It was a 7. This isn't a severe curve at all but i was wondering if my growth might straighten it out ...

 Foot cramp? What can i do?
i always get cramp in the arch of my foot. Sometimes i get it when im driving and i have to pull over! Why does it happen and what can i do to prevent it?...

 i want to wake up early but i can't woke up what can i do?

 whats the difference between Oxycodone and Vicodin?
thats ...

 my hubby has been having shoulder/neck pain noone knows why any suggestions.Has been over 1 year now. HELP!!?
doctor gave accupuncture for muscular pain also ecg for chest pain and a mixture of tablets.
as the pain spreads across chest neck and shoulder he is parranoid its his heart and started having ...

 Head-On. do YOU apply directly to the forehead?

 Do IV's hurt?
I have never had an IV before and i'm terrified of needles....

 Am I being 'wound up'?
Talking to someone re; arthritis and muscular ailments etc; he said try WD 40 and he was quite serious ---------
Now come on !!!! This has to be a wind up ???????...

 I have a sore arm..mid-arm and at the elbow..how can I best treat it?

 hi everyone ive been getting really bad headaches l8ly and the bottom of my head really hurts wat cud it b?
well my heads been hurting (throbbing pain) since sat, and right at the bottom of my head/top of my neck has been really painful sort of like a pulled muscle but it seems to get worse if i get a ...

 I'm 16 yrs old, and today at work i was cleaning a table (waitress) when a sharp, sudden pain occured above my
heart. it felt almost like heartburn, so i ignored it. A minute or two later, my left arm went tingly and numb, all the way down to the tips of my fingers. I suddenly became hot and sweaty, and my ...

 I've been constipated for weeks! What do I do?
I eat nothing but raw meats and bananas. Why is this happening?...

 Why is my right shoulder lower than my right?
'I need to know if its just natural or what its about half a centimeter lower, will the coast guard aviation accept me?...

 Sharp jabbing pain in my rib when I breathe?
Whenever I breathe in, the lowest rib on my left side hurts extremely. I'm a male of 15 (you probably don't need to know that) and I was wondering if it could be broken. It also hurts to ...

 does piercing ear hurts? this is my first time goin for piercing, should i pierces my top ear ? ?
should i pierces my lobes too? i dunno i might chicken out about my first pieces so give me some ...

 Best Shoes to wear while working on concrete floors?
I just started working again after quite a few months so Im not used to being on my feet. Im on my feet for about 8 hours a day on concrete floors and my feet (heel, arch) and calf muscles are ...

 I'm depressed. My car just got towed and I got fired on the same day,my girl just dumped me can some1 help me?
I'm depressed. My car just got towed and I got fired on the same day,my girl just dumped me can some1 help me? How can i relax and keep my mind of those things. Internaly i wanna cry but ...

 Bad headache, any one know the cause?
I have a headache that feels a bit like a brainfreeze since I woke up about an hour ago. My body feels very very hot and I cant go to sleep. My hands cant stop shaking either. Any one know what is ...

 My Chest Hurts And I Don't Know Why.?
I just had an Iron Man slurpee and now my chest is soar with intense pain. Whats wrong with me?...

when i was young, my dad did somethings that weren't right...?
he raped me when I was 7... do i tell someone now even though I'm 16? or do i not say anything about it?

Whatever you do, don't get counseling or even talk about the event ever again. The best cure for a major problem is denial!

you were asking for it

Bright Side Boyz
what he do masteribait ?

This raises several questions: how do you know that it was rape given that you were only seven? where was your mom and why are you desiring to report this now, almost ten years after the incident?

I think you should tell someone. That's terrible. I'm so sorry that happened to you. You need to get some counseling. Go to an adult you can trust and tell them what happened, and ask them to help you find the help you need.

I dont know it is up to you you can tell if your dad is bad still or you can just forget about it but it is relly up to you what do you want to do? i'm sorry that happened to you.:(
does he do it any more?

Sylvia B
you have to tell someone

its not your fault and its not your responsibility to carry this throughout your life.

Absolutely. Tell your mother or other family member you trust.

Edgar Allen POET
yes tell soomeone and get that pervert arrested!!

I feel for you buddy. First you need to seek professional help if you haven't already. Then you need to take their advise....which will probably be go to an adult you trust....tell them....then go to the police.

Good luck....it's not an easy road a head.

This is a tough one for you.
If you live in the US and tell a professional most likely Social Services will be called and the police may want a report.
Now saying that, if your brain is starting to tell you to talk about it, it means you need to talk about it. You can refuse to identify your father and no one can report it.
Be warned that most things kids talk about, even in confidential meetings with counselors, are available to their parents. Unless there is a very compelling reason to hide the info (it endangers you). I do not think a school counselor will call your mom unless you are a threat to self or others. But if your mom goes out her way to ask they may have to mention something.
As a counselor, and I am and have been in that situation, I would be very general, espically if she is not on your side. If you get a good counselor they can manipluate the system to protect you.
You can call the local crisis line (or call 911 and ask to be transferred). You do not have to be suicidal. I answered the lines for years.
Honestly If I were you I would go to your school counselor and tell the story and ask for help. They will do everything to help you and keep it private, just ask ahead what is reportable.
The sooner you talk the better. Its nothing to be ashamed of and you did NOTHING wrong. Keep repeating this to yourself. You do not have the sickness, your dad does. Their is hope and help.

I'm sorry my friend that this has happened to, I have been there myself and I'm still living the guilt and shame from me being molested at 5 to 8 years old. And I'm 36, and held it in for so long because of the shame and guilt. Honey you have to talk to someone to heal inside. So you can let it go. If your afraid to tell CPS or someone with authority call a teen hotline or a Domestic Violence hotline and express your feelings. They will give you resources and numbers to call for help with the pain you are holding in. He dosen't hurt you that way now does he? If so get help now!!!! Just remember you did nothing wrong to deserve this action. It is his issues, And you can free yourself from this by opening up. His threats can't hurt you once you start working on your pain in your heart. The system has non profit organizations out there to get you help. Please be careful, and hold your head high because you are a good person and did nothing wrong to deserve that ok. You are just a young person who should not have to endure that! God Bless You Honey. Have you ever heard the serenity prayer, God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. meaning you can't change the past, or your dad but you can change how you feel about what happened and if it is still happening. By getting help and making the difference in your life with you! I have a number that might help you for violence and you have been violated so when you are ready here is a number for you 1-800-799-safe that is 1-800-799-7233. Good luck honey and Break the Silence and make the call. nobody can help if you can't ask for it so you are in my prayers and god bless you.God, Take our will and our lives, guide us in our recovery and show us how to live. help this young person lord and give the strength needed to stop the pain inside this individual. Amen

 Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Large Text
Archive: All drugs - Links - Forum - Forum - Forum - Medical Topics
Drug3k does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 Drug3k Friday, April 8, 2016
Terms of use - Privacy Policy