Home | Links | Contact Us | Top 50 | News | Bookmark
Find a drug:
A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #  

Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

 Help"its stings an sore when i have a pee an get pains at my side?

 Am I wrong for requiring my new love interest to have an HIV screening before I become intimate with him?

 Scared shitless.?
I am 19 years old. I am a hypochondriac. I also suffer from a phobia of HIV.

I am a virgin, saving myself for marriage. I am NOT an IV drug user. My parents are completely healthy. <...

 My Boyfriend has weird bumps....?
I have been with my boyfriend for over 3 years about a year after we started dating he stated getting these weird bumps on his willie. He got tested before we got together and tested negative for ...

 Private area prob....?
So..I have little bumps down there..they are not actually inside my vag**a but they are around. They come and go. I shave, but they dont look like the usual bumps. They are really small and have ...

 Can you get STD's from KISSING someone?
like HIV or herpes?...

 My boyfriend has herpies is it contagious?
My boyfriend has herpies, but i dont want to make out with him or anything if i could catch it. idk much about it to begin with, so some general info would be helpful!
Additional Details

 Are AIDS and poverty related?

 What's worse herpes or gonnorhea?

 Should i get an HPV shot?
how do i know if i need to get one?...

 Queation about Aids, please help me?
why are some areas of the earth so much hard hit with aids then others are?
Additional Details
question...oops mispelled ...

 Handjob!! =P?
Is it what i think it is? Getting someone to use their hand to do to a man, what he would do to himself with his hand? if u get what i mean?
basically!! is it someone w**king you off?...

 Can you get an std from a tottoo parlor?

 Does aids spread through a massage?

 STD transmitted through kissing?
CAN IT BE PASSED THROUGH SALIVA?I know it can be passed by herpes or cold sores but im suoer curious! PLEASE ANSWER HONESTLY !!

 How long can AIDS/HIV live outside the human body?

 What is one symptom of gornorrhea?
the most known symptom of gornorrhea is a burning sensation while urinating.,...

 I thought i had it for sure!?
chlamidia....went for a test last thurs and the woman told me she would ring in about 10 days if i had but if i dont hear from hear eveything is ok...i still havent heard! i was positive i had it? im ...

 I hered that 1 person dies every 15 secs is that realy ture?!?
thats creepy ...

 When pregant do you get tested for STD's?

I have a health a problem n i need some medical advice, its painful for me to urinate.?
sometimes a tiny milky drops like puss, and it feel like burning,what will be the possible drugs should i take?..

That sure sounds like a case of gonorrhea to me.
You need to go to the doctor for that...some antibiotics probably.

You are having urinary infection...Go see a doctor for antibiotics.........

Chris S
I would say that you are past anything over the counter. You should see a dr. If it's and std it could cause sterility.

you probably have a urinary infection. See a dr. before it gets worse.

You need to see a Dr. The longer you wait, the worse the scar tissue will be when the infection is finally cleared up.

Sounds like an STD or an infection. You need to go to the doctor!

Laura Z
See your doctor.

The bitter wife
Go to the doctor for antibiotics.

sounds like the clap (ghonorrhea). It could be something else though, you really don't want to take your chances with an std. Either take it to a free clinic or try taking 1g of Zithromax and see if it gets better within a week.

Debbie V
How can we tell you what to do if we don't know if you're a man or a woman?

You need to see a doctor. Only they can tell you the medication you need to be on. There is no over the counter med for STD's. You need testing!

Linnax T
Good day!

This is similar to Chlamydia Infection

Chlamidia symptoms pictures

Chlamydia treatment

Sir Readalot
You should present to a physician for proper diagnosis and treatment.

Could be a urinary Tract infection. The doctor can give you antibiotics for it to relieve the pain.

Answers is run by hippocrites
That does NOT sound like a urinary infection. Anyway, it's not so easy for a guy to get a urinary infection unless there is something else accompanying the infection. Anyway, go see a doctor immediately. It sounds like you have an STD.

 Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Large Text
Archive: All drugs - Links - Forum - Forum - Forum - Medical Topics
Drug3k does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2013 Drug3k Friday, April 8, 2016
Terms of use - Privacy Policy