Home | Links | Contact Us | Top 50 | News | Bookmark
Find a drug:
A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #  

Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

 Do guys htink visible hip bones are attractive?
cuz i love my hipbones so much
Additional Details
they aren't like anorexic visible, but ive just lost 10 lbs...and they look great on me......

 What kind of painkiller for headaches?
I don't get headaches often, but when i do get them ,they last for the whole day. But most of those days i really have to work on hw, and can't afford to lose time because of headaches

 Please tell me swimming is better than walking, as exercises?

 Does anyone know a cure for night time leg cramps?
i drink plenty of water, have plenty of potassium and iron in my diet but nothing seems to ...

 Charlie horse.... help!?
I heard that drinking gatorate or eating a banana helps when you get a charlie horse... is that true? are they're any other 'tricks' that can help....
Additional Details

 Best type of pain killers?
Looking in the supermarket I see there are several types/makes of pain killer i.e. Paractemol, Neurofen, Aspirin etc. What in your opinion is the best....

 What is wrong with pierced ears??
I went over to my moms to visit and my mom got her belly button pierced so she said i could pierce my ears and when i went back home to my dads he told me to take it out so i sneak and take it off ...

 I smoked last night my throat hurts when i breath and eat and the sides of my neck?
yeaaa so if u get what i mean i smoked w**d i usally do often but today it hurts on the sides of my neck and it hurt when i move around my neck or somtimes breath does anyone one no what this is. ...

 Should I go to the hospital?
I feel like my eardrums are about to explode. I have been prone to ear infections over the last few years, but I have never had anything this painful or intense. I can barely hear anything, it's ...

 How to get my ear to "pop" pressure help!!?
sounds like im in a barrel when i talk..i have pinched my nose blew and popped the other one but the right one wont...it did yesterday and was fine but stopped up again...it just started after this ...

 Do women feel physical pain less than men?
Like a smack in the face would hurt a woman less than the same smack with same force to a man?

Someone once told me that and said a woman's pain threshold is much higher cause of ...

 What brand of headache medicine works best for you?

 Are you afraid of needles?

 Lm 49 years old, and my bones ache alot, why?

 Can you damage your ear with a quetip?
The other day I accidentally..shoved a quetip in my ear, and it caused alot of pain. It went away, but now, two days later, I seem to have more pain in that ear and it seems to be spreading. Should ...

 My friend's had a pain in the neck ever since he got married, any ideas what could be the cause?

Additional Details
XOUT, isn't that a condition, usually found in people before marriage?...

 I am in so much pain i can barely move!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Does any one out htere know of any home remedies that help with menstrual cramps? I amm allergic to Ibuprofen and other pain pills does not work or they have a form of ibuprofen in it. So I really ...

 Anyone know of a REALLY good cure for migraines?
my friend has been suffering from migraines for about a month or so now and was put on some painkillers for them by the doctor but to no avail. anyone know of anything over the counter, herbal or ...

 Should I stop cutting my wrist?
I only cut wen something bad happens or wen im so depressed i cant handle it. it helps me a lot though. almost my whole school knows i do it and the councilor has been told i do it twice. some guys ...

 Can u lick ur elbow?

kerry p
I am in pain!!!?
i have a very dull ache in my kidneys and its really hurting? any ideas what it could be?

The Educ8r Thanks and so-Long
& you found time to type that question; you must not be in TOO much pain.

phone A+E straight away sounds serious.!!

time to go to the hospital ASAP

adam s
it could be a number of thing you should see a Doctor i could be a inflamed appendix a cure that might help is take lots of vitamin C because if you have a infection and vitamin C will help

If you're SURE it's your kidneys I would say it's a kidney infection. I've had those myself. However, most people don't know where their kidneys are. If you know for certain it's your kidneys see a doc. urinary Tract infections don't get better on their own.

big dog
It could be a kidney stone. If it is, you WILL go to the Emergency Room. People usually say: "If you have a Heart Attack, broken bone, kidney stone, etc. etc. -- you will go straight to the hospital." Fortunately it's true, and I found out the hard was with a broken wrist that was infected. Some people can pass a kidney stone through the urine. If you want you can pee through a screen if you want the Dr. to examine it.

Oh man! My friend had the same. But she went to the doctors and they gave her antibiotics.

andy t
its probably a dull ache in your kidneys!
can't be that bad, you are on a computer iunstead of being on your way to the doctors!

Could be a kidney infection!
So see your GP!

go for a docter.

Grumpy Midget



Water infection, too much to drink over the weekend. Any one of a million things, you should speak to someone who actually knows what they're doing and can examine you rather than asking a bunch of stranger who, in the main, are unqualified.

mike h
Could be a UTI hun (water infection). If it is, it's quite common and easily cured, Antibiotics will clear it up.

See a GP who will need to run tests.

Go and see a doctor straight away as it could be a kidney or urinary infection, if so you would need antibiotics. Get it checked out straight away, I've had a kidney infection before and it can be very painful.

Hurry!! see a doctor.I think it's a infection. Drink plenty of water

check it out, kidney stones or urine infection or it could be anything...how u know its in the kidneys hmmm...it could be appendix, get it checked. im no doc.

think you should go to the doctors as soon as

Oreo Schmoreo
You should first get a urinalysis to make sure you don't have a UTI or possibly kidney stone. I would do that first, and then go from there if that's not the problem. A lot of physicians will run a urinalysis on an established patient without an office visit charge.

Good luck!

I had pain there and thought it was my kidneys... turned out to be muscle pain in the same area caused by bad pasture... however... drink lots of water to flush the kidneys out and visit your gp!

Urinary Tract Infection...

Go to your doctor, you may need antibiotics...

If im wrong, well, at least you'll be reassured!

Grant M
kidney stone.... get to the doctors ASAP Good lucki Grant M in Pennsylvania

Kelly J
See a doctor. are you drinking enough???
or try takimg some Cranberry tablets or drinking Green Tea. These will flush you out and get rid of any baddies in your kidney.
If you drink alot of alcohol that can cause pain

U need urgent medical attention. Consult a doctor immediately. Pain in kidneys may be due to stone or other infections.

Dr.Phil with Boobs
possible kidney infection, drink lots of water and 100% Cranberry Juice. Maybe you can flush out your system before it gets bad.

No, sorry. But what are you waiting for to go to a doctor?? Noone here will be able to help you as much as a doctor!!

Lack of toxins, drink white star cider.

yeah, see a doc

Could be a number of things... Kidney stones, urinary Tract Infection to name a few. If you have to pee a lot and it kind of hurts it sounds like it's probably a UTI... Might want to go to the doctor

See a GP, dont take chances

Urinary tract infection. Get to the doctor as soon as possible for antibiotics. In the mean time, drink plenty of water, ie; A LOT of water. If you don't get it treated ASAP, it will get worse.

Go now.

It could be a kindney infection or a urinary Tract infection. Are you peeing often and not much? Does it burn when you go to the bathroom? Headache? these are sighs of either one. If you are having there sypmtoms got to a pharmacy and get uristat. Its two pills you get over the counter. When you take them it will turn your urin ORANGE. That is normal. Drink plenty of water. If you arent feeling better in 48 hours call your doctor. He may want ot see you and prescribe and antibiotic. Also watch for a fever higher than 101. Call your doctor if you have one. A low-grade fever (100.5 or lower) is normal with a kidney infection and UTIs.

 Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Large Text
Archive: All drugs - Links - Forum - Forum - Forum - Medical Topics
Drug3k does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2013 Drug3k Friday, April 8, 2016
Terms of use - Privacy Policy