Home | Links | Contact Us | Top 50 | News | Bookmark
Find a drug:
A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #  

Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

 Can broken bones heal themselves?
broken leg, broken arm, broken nose etc....

 What is the most painful accident that you have ever had?
Personally, the most painful accident was when I was walking alongside a road on the way home from a carnival. There was a little 'rope' along the side of the road to prevent you from ...

 I ate 30 thumb tacks, and now my stomach really hurts.?
I did it as part of a bet. I was just wondering if there is some kind of way to relieve some of the pain?
Additional Details
Yeah, I'm starting to cough up allot of blood, but it...

 HELP!! A bully said if I don't break or sprain my wrist he'll hurt me! HELP!!?

Additional Details
It's at home not school and if I tell someone he said he would kill me!...

 I injured my Knee and it feels like its swollen when i bend it, do i need to go to the doctor?
I think this injury occured when I twisted my knee playing basketball. It doesn't hurt or anything, it feels like it's swollen specially when I bend it. I have been icing it and elevating ...

 My brother cut me on my nose and it looks really bad+ i got school tommrow?
My brother cut me ion the nose thismorning and i already have a scab. :( what do I do to eaither cover it up or get rid of it with out making a scar. I have school tommrow. PLEASE HELP...

 I tried to hang myself a week ago, and now I'm having really bad, burning throat pains, what should i do?
I'm too embarrassed to go to the doctor, especially since I don't want to kill myself anymore.

Will I be okay?

Or have I done some serious damage?
Additional D...

 How do i pierce my bellybutton myself?
Theres quite a few questions like mine but can someone actually go through every step of how to peirce my own bellybutton. When its infected how long will it take me to notice its infected and how ...

 HELP! What happens if i sniff glitter?
by mistake ... I dont think It was much .... but I gurgled and I can still feel a bit of it ... lol, will I die?
Additional Details
lol ... me and my friends were making tee-shirts for ...

 My 3 year old hit head on concrete from 2 feet in the air. has big swollen bruise. Go to Hospital or not?
my 3 year old hit head on concrete from 2 feet in the air. has big swollen bruise. Go to Hospital or not?
Additional Details
I posed this question because I am arguing with my husband.......

 Keep finger from hurting tomorrow morning?
ok i hurt my finger earlier today trying to grab someone. its all swollen now but it really isn't in pain. i KNOW its gonna hurt like hell tomorrow morning tho. is there anything i can do to ...

 How to stop nose bleeding?
i have been having nose bleed very often since 4 years old, and now i m 15.

the nose bleeding happens as often as at least once a month.

I just had one this morning, and ...

 Help I was just in a car accident 30min ago can anyone help me with something?
I was just in a bad car accident, I was in the back seat, didn't have my seat belt on (I know I'm stupid), in a van. The paramedics got me all scared about me possibly having a concussion.....

 What has my mom done??? -_-?
hi, my mom about an hour to 2 hours ago banged her hand really hard on the corner of the table and went a bit "icky" and dizzy, but she said it didnt really hurt...after supper though she ...

 Is my Boyfriend ok?????
He acidently hit the door in his face, and fell, and hit his head. I checked his pulse to see if he was still alive. he was still breathing, but he has been out for a few hours! I put a pack of ice ...

 I cut myself while chopping onions...ouch!?
i cut myself pretty bad on my finger...its not like REALLY BAD...but its quite deep, it scared me at first, and the blood keeps gushing out...i wrapped a bandage around it, two actually and i can ...

 Ouchhiee i ran into a door?
it hurts and now i have a bruise on my leg :9

haa do u ever do ...

 What is the worst injury you had?

 What is wrong with my leg??
I have this really bad pain on my upper part of my left leg. I cant really lift it very high. I cant walk proper. I do a lot of kick boxing, and grappling, but I came home from class and i was ...

 Medical name for kneecap?

My coworker injured me while on the job. What should I do?
My coworker and another coworker were outside our offices. I had just returned from a restroom break and one of the coworkers said he wanted to show me something he had learned in Jujitsu class. He then put me in a headlock and threw me down to the concrete floor. I had on my backpack which head various documents and my laptop. I checked the laptop to see if it worked and it is fine. My should hurts now tho. I have had surgeries done to both shoulders previously. I am now at a loss as what to do. The coworker has called me twice to ask how I am doing and I told him that I have two shoulders that had surgery on them. He told me not to make things sound more worse than what they are. I am now feeling pain in my shoulders. What should I do?

take jujitsu

Talk to the boss and if he doesnt give you compensation than hire a lawyer.

FORGET WHAT HE SAYS! You need to sue him, that was inapropiate what he did to you!


Does your company have an in-house doctor? If so, that should be your first step. They may be able to treat you or subscribe treatment which would be covered by your insurance. If you tell them how you were injured, they may cover whatever out-of-pocket expenses you incur.

Otherwise, if you have witnesses that you didn't agree to be part of his jujitsu demonstration you can probably sue the company (but if you are a decent human being you shouldn't sue unless you need the money to cover a medical procedure that will be required as a direct result of re injuring your shoulder...)

if he is not one of ur close personal friends, i would go to get it looked at, and ask him to pay for any medical bills.

If he's your friend, talk to him and just tell him how you feel. If he's not much your friend, sue his jujitsu ***. Get a lawyer and lawsuits. He'll be sorry for doing that. Or if you know him a lot, just ask your boss if you could move somewhere away from him.

Good luck. (I hope you sue him if he's not your friend)

Mr. Goodhi ©
Contact a lawyer & sue him for pain & suffering, lost wages & any doctors bills.

Umm he kinda made you hurt really bad and you shouldn't just let it go. Call a lawyer.

well if he didnt have bad intentions dont sue
its ridiculous the way people sue others for stupid reasons

but that doesnt mean you shouldnt at all

you need to consider whether or not its worth it, what intentions he had, and how it will effect him

well, if you like the guy, idk.

but if you don't like the guy, sue his ******* *** off and laugh as his dumb redneck *** looses everything.

"Big Left"
Report it and record it in the accident report book, this way if you are off work due to this injury then you have proof, also seek advice as to were you stand legally you can either contact the CAB or go to a solicitor.

Hope everything turns out alright.

get a laid-off

american girl
tell the boss you want some compensation for the damage.

ellen degenitals
superman dat ho

My Eggo is Preggo
I would contact your human resources director & go from there....but since you willingly went into it, I don't know if there's much anyone can do about it.

you should go right to your HR department and let them know what happened. if you got injured at work, it HAS to be reported.

sue them

definatly call a lawyer babes : ) x
take action

Roxy Foxy P J
Well you got to do something about it.Your the one living with the pain! You need to tell your boss what happened here! You can take this guy to court and sue!

If you did not give him permission, sue.

If you did, you can still sue, but only if your condition worsens. Otherwise, I'm sorry, but he had your consent, and pressing charges would not be advised.

Austin V
rape his dog

tell your employer NOW. That way you can legally protect yourself if you are actually hurt and need medical attention because of it. ASAP

i hope you reported this to management.

if you want to claim they need to have these things on record. speak to them firstly ASAP and tell them you need them or your co-worker to pay for the surgery, but personally i'd be going to court.

shades too dark to see u losers★
sue him!

You should have filed an accident report at your place of business the day it happened. It should list who witnessed it.

That is considered "horseplay", and is not tolerated in the workplace.

You dont' say how long ago this happened, but if you didn't file the report, you need to get it done.

You don't want to be the one who can no longer work at your job due to an injury, that some idiot caused. You don't know if you sustained a permanent injury or not.

The report is the first step. Then you see what the company can do for you. If they can't do what needs to be done, then you get an attorney.

It doesn't matter if you like the guy or not. Sometimes, your own health comes first. Many times injuries such as the one you sustained are permanent. You could end up unable to work, while your "friend", is still working where YOU used to.

You should report your co-worker. He over stepped a clear boundary and rather than feeling bad about what he did, he's looking out only for his best interest. No one has any right to lay a hand on you in the work place. You might even goes as far as to press for assualt charges. I am assuming you didn't volunteer yourself for this physical demonstration of violence in the work place. If you did, then you kind of put yourself in a bad position. None the less, you have to deal with the repercussions.

Go to the doctor and have those shoulders checked out.

Gary D
Sam Milano is correct above.

First, you need to get checked out by a doctor. Do you have health insurance from your employer? If so, I would use it and if you end up having to pay anything out-of-pocket, then you should ask your co-worker to pay that expense.

Technically, you "could" sue him (and have a high chance of winning) for those costs, but it would be nicer if you simply asked him to pay those costs.

If you ended up with worse (long term) damages as a result of the injury, then you should probably seek an attorney because that could cost alot of money for long-term care and you're going to need to recover that cost as well.

...and definitely inform your boss...you could be covered under worker's compensation insurance, but unless you make a prompt report of the injury, you could lose your coverage under that insurance.

 Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Large Text
Archive: All drugs - Links - Forum - Forum - Forum - Medical Topics
Drug3k does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 Drug3k Thursday, March 19, 2015
Terms of use - Privacy Policy