Home | Links | Contact Us | Top 50 | News | Bookmark
Find a drug:
A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #  

Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

 How can you break a arm or leg around ur house without BAD injuries?

 Health- have bashed shin, now swollen and painful ,how should i treat it?

 My toe is throbbing real bad, what can I do?

It's about 4:11 AM here, and I'm still awake, because I cannot get rid of the throbbing from my toe.

Basically I bumped my toe on a chair, and the front of the ...

 Did I break my finger?
Last night I was at wrestling practice and I put my left hand under a guy's back and he fell backwards on it and my middle finger bent backwards the wrong way. I woke up this morning and it'...

 Dodgy knee - getting worse now I've started exercising?
I twisted my knee a few years ago but its been fine for ages. I started exercising on an exercise bike and treadmill a few months ago and my knee has started getting really stiff and painful. Is ...

 What should i do if i hav a bone bruise,besides rest that's what the doc told me to do?
I've had this for about 8months and when i had got it right after that i sprained my ankel pretty bad too. So I had to get pulled off my b-ball team which stunk to rest it . That was about ...

 I have a cast on my leg..when it comes off will my leg be smaller(skinnier) will it grow back to normal?

 Help me please =(!!!!!!!!!!?
I think I need to use crutches because after 13 days my ankle still is swollen, bruised and round. It also still hurts to walk on it, move it around and my other ankle has begun to ache because of ...

My arm is asleep and it has been since 3 in the morning it has been over 12 hours?
W hat should i do?

[email protected]
How old are you?
You could be having a stroke. Get to the hospital!

Well, I think this is a sympton from some type of medication like a side-effect or something. You need to see a doctor, and DO NOT take any medication to make it go away.

Dr. Joe
go to the ER. you could develop if you don't already have permanent nerve damage. GO NOW.

5th of Tuesday
O.K., this is definitely not something you sit around and think about. Go to a Dr. or if there is none available, go to the E.R.

Please, call your dr. office, find out if they want to see you. That is really unusual. It could be a pinched nerve, or something else. Please see your dr. asap. Take care.

Your arm is not alseep if it has been numb this long. Head to urgent care or ER right away and get it checked out. Do not drive yourself there have someone drive you in case something happens on the way.

go to the hospital..it could be serious

I agree, go to your doctor, you probably have a pinched nerve and need to either get a massage, see a chiropractor or get some muscle relaxers. I say go to the doctor.

 Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Large Text
Archive: All drugs - Links - Forum - Forum - Forum - Medical Topics
Drug3k does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 Drug3k Friday, April 8, 2016
Terms of use - Privacy Policy