Home | Links | Contact Us | Top 50 | News | Bookmark
Find a drug:
A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #  

Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

 Is it possible my almost constant sneezing is caused by my PC?. When I sit at my PC I start SNE......EZING.?

Additional Details
Channi... very funny...though hopefully not a loner!...


 What s the difference betwen soup and detergent?
...


 Why do I get allergic reactions to fruit?

Additional Details
It only happens when the fruit is cut up into large chunks. And it osnt all the time......


 Wheat allergy?
Just discovred i have a wheat allergy.I miss bread and pasta sooo much and i have no idea what to eat that will fill me up?Any ideas?I am always so hungry because i can't have a sandwich or ...


 Why does my tongue get sore when I eat walnuts?
It gets kind of tingly and other foods taste odd ...


 How do you know what kind of allergies you have?
i am going to the doctors on monday to find out if i have anaphylactic shock, how do i know if you allergic to something? i mean if its a late reaction, do you wrtie everything you do down? cause if ...


 I think I have part of a popcorn seed stuck in my throat but can't seem to cough it up. What can I do?
...


 How to get rid of a clogged nose?
I've had it for a couple of days now and the nasal sprays don't work neither do meds. When im walking around or standing up for a while its fine,but when i sit or lay down for a while it ...


 Allergic to Wheat?
My doctor said I could be allergic to wheat. He took a few blood tests but wont be able to tell me for another 2 weeks. I have never been allergic to anything before. I thought people with allergies ...


 My Sinuses Are Killing Me!?
It's extremely hot outside and when it gets really humid outside, my sinsues run me crazy! I have tried everything... from laying down and putting the covers over my head, putting my face over ...


 My friend is allergic to nuts and I'm wondering if pine nuts count?
I want to make a pesto and not to sure if she would be ok to eat it.Or if i made a dessert with pine nuts??

T...


 Does anyone get allergic reactions to the sheets in hotels??
i get horrid rash on my legs everytime i travel and trying to figure out where it's coming from. it's so strange. any ideas?...


 I keep getin skin rashes. i changed deodorants washin powder, and takin foods out of my diet fed up , any idea
...


 Any advice for cold??? anything to help would be great!!!?
k, if you couldn;t tell by the title i got a horrid cold. i have drumline practice in 3 days and i live in arizona (115 outside) if i am not better by then ill be ina a living hell!!! any advice for ...


 Quick releif from acidity?
any one knows medicine on quick releif from ...


 Allergies and Hives?
My fiance is always getting allergies and he gets hives all over his body, and it is always itching. What is good for these hives and the ...


 Why is it hard for me to breath in my room. I wake up and my throat is all dried up.?
...


 Itchy skin, no sign of anything, is it allergies?
...


 Why do oranges make my toddler hperactive?
If my 23 month old has eith er pure orange juice or fresh oranges, she gets very unsettled, fussy, cries a lot, races around, and if tired, is unable to get to sleep. Bizarrely, artificial orange ...


 If someone is allergic to milk and seafood what can they eat?
I met a really sweet girl who told me she was allergic to seafood and milk. I would like to take her out to, or make her dinner, but what could I make or what type of restraunt would be best. Thank ...



Louise
Mold allergy?
In January my daughter and myself suffered hives. The next month I had a sinus infection and we both suffered usual allergy symptoms runny nose, itchy eyes etc. We still have these symptoms and they are getting worse. The other day I looked up mold on the internet as I have a large amount of rotten smelling black mold in a kitchen cupboard under the sink. I wanted to know how to get rid of it as I have had no luck. I was surprised to read mold can make you unwell with symptoms that seem to match ours. My daughter has also had a cough for a while and I am quite concerned after reading about the health problems mold can cause. Is it likely to be an allergy and how on earth do I get rid of the mold? Mildew remover I bought hasn't worked.
                     




mary
Rating
HAVE YOU TRIED A PRODUCT CALLED KILZ?

YOU MAY HAVE TO TEAR OUT ALL OF THAT CUPBOARD BUT TRY THE KILZ FIRST.

YOU CAN PAINT OVER IT AND IT REALLY WORKS GOOD ON MOLD. THEY MAY HAVE IT IN THE SPRAY CAN TOO.

DO YOU HAVE NEW CARPETING IN YOUR HOME?
IT HAS Formaldehyde IN IT AND CAN CAUSE SOME OF THE SYMPTOMS YOU ARE DESCRIBING.

OR SOME OF THESE CLOTHES THAT YOU BUY FROM OTHER COUNTRIES HAS Formaldehyde IN THEM TOO....(.IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT HER NEW CLOTHES)

HAIR SPRAYS AND CERTAIN TYPES OF SHAMPOO CAN CAUSE YOU PROBLEMS...HAS PERFUMES IN THEM THAT ARE VERY BAD FOR KIDS.

CHECK IT OUT


?
Rating
Go to the doctor for check-ups and follow their advice.


basketball boi
if you tested every single house in the usa for mold, you would find mold its unfortunate for the people that are allergic to it, i dont know how they get by .............


guitarman
Rating
i know that that mold dies when exposed to heat and dry conditions


kevinmccleanblack
A good way to get rid of mould is to use a strong ammonia type cleaner ,it must be pure or high in ammonia or try a commercial brand --- janola is one product,
Mildew remover has ammonia but not strong enough

Mould grows in damp places so if you can dry the area out or stop the leak ,this will stop any mould from growing
The spores from mould can drift on air so can spread to other areas of the house ,Bathrooms, ward robes, laundry.


i get it~life is beautiful
Rating
if cleaning the mold does not work then tear out the old cupboard and put in a new one....I had an air conditioner window unit that didn't have a place for the water to drain outside and instead it drained into the walls, for two summers.....after my wall and carpet started molding we tore it all out and completely redid the whole room and the problem was solved....hope this helps...


Txlady
Type in: "Mold Removal" in "Search the web to research your answer." There's a whole "slew" of information. Good luck!


joe
Rating
I got rid of mold using bleach, it did the trick. Good luck.


NY PTK
OK...mold remediation is expensive, but you can do a few things much cheaper...get the mold-proof paint. They mix something right in with it. That way, once you paint (seal) your room surfaces, that will provide less of a problem.

Also, use a dehumidifier and try to get a good air purifier too.

Bleach everything you can.

Fans are good for air circulation.


I am sure someone else will have some other ideas for you.


Martibee
Rating
The mold is undoubtedly growing on drywall, which has a paper backing. If your house was built within the past 50 yrs. the walls are probably made of drywall, not plaster.
The drywall needs to be replaced to get rid of the mold, however it may not end there. There may be dampness, even rotting wood behind that wall. Meanwhile to get the mold under control in order to live in your home until something can be done, I suggest setting 2 containers of Damp-Rid under cabinet and emptying & refilling them on a monthly basis, plus wash the walls in cabinet with Clorox bleach (wear rubber gloves and a face mask) once or twice a month. Ventilate that room as often as possible also. And you and daughter need to visit an allergy specialist.


sweetgirl
Mold can absolutely make you very ill! especially any "black mold". You should either call a profesional mold cleaner to come, or if that is too expensive then you need to bleach it with bleach, but even that is not enough sometimes and if that doesnt work then you need to call a professional.


iamtheparty
Rating
So sorry to tell you this
but I think you have to remove the cabinet completely. It sounds like the cabinet may be more mold than wood and it is probably what is making you sick.
You might have to remove some of what's behind the cabinet, too depending on what your walls are made of.
The most important part is to do a thorough job removing the mold and cleaning the area so that it does not come back.

If you are going to do this yourself, I suggest using a respirator, as you will definitely shake many mold spores loose and you may become much sicker if you breathe those in.

Please act soon for the health of you and your daughter.

I wish you all the best!
<3


 Enter Your Message or Comment


User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:







Large Text
Archive: All drugs - Links - Forum - Forum - Forum - Medical Topics
Drug3k does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 Drug3k Thursday, March 19, 2015
Terms of use - Privacy Policy