Home | Links | Contact Us | Top 50 | News | Bookmark
Find a drug:
A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #  

Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

 How do you deal with cracked heels? The hard skin on my feet is worse than ever. At 50 years old, it is causin

 can I pierce my ears safely at home with a needle?
I talking about ear ...

 how can you get rid of white heads on the face quick and easy?

I had blackheads on my nose ever since i was 12 in a half...now I am 14..and I have tried EVERYTHING!
I have tried those biore strips...waste of money
clean n clear pads...waste of money<...

 How do I get rid of razor burn?
I've never had it before and its only on my neck at the height of my Adam's apple. I'm using the same razor and shaving cream as before. Anybody know what could be causing it?...

 how can i get rid of blackheads? what creams are good?

 The Baby I am Baby sitting has little red bumps all over his body what might it be.?
He started with just a few on his face after we ate dinner last night and now they cover his boody,
they are not irratating him or anything but we are worried....

 dry lips, what do i do?
i have really dry lips and i've tried lip balm and lip gloss, neither of them work. i'm sick of havin' dry lips, do you know anything else that might help?...

 My hands get really dry in the winter. What should i do?
Every winter, my hands get EXTREMLY dry. The get cracked and itchy and they hurt. I try putting lotion on, and i've done it about a bizzilion times a day, but it hasn't helped. And it just ...

 how to take the heat out of sunburn?

 What is the skin below your elbow called?
I have always wondered if they had a name for it. Do they?...

 Do you have Stretchmarks?
I hear so many people being conscious and I feel if people answer truthfully it could give people a lot of confidence to find out so many woman have them blasted things!...

 What's the best way to get rid of acne quick?

 Do baths give you body acne?
Just in the past year I started taking baths 1-2 times a day instead of showers... but i have also developed moderate-severe acne on my back and chest...
is it possible that its because i am ...

 what is inside of your eyeball?? i always thought it was blood:)?

 how to get rid of acne as quick as possible. Help!!!?
i have tried a few products. The ones im using now are solodyn and epiduo. I've tried doryx (not sure on spelling) and tazorac( i think, not sure on spelling). These have helped prevent me from ...

 Please help! This is an emergency!?
Yesterday, i woke up and around my lips were red and i looked like i have smudged lipstick around my lips. It's gotten better today cuz i was putting burt bee's replenishing lip balm and ...

 What's a good acne medication for zits and blackheads?

 How do you get rid of your double chin? ?
are there any excersizes or tricks that work to get rid of it? it's annoying and embarrasing. i need some help!...

 Dry itchy skin. What can I use to moisturize?
Okay, so during the winter, the air here is very cold and dry. And, it's made my legs, mainly and sometimes my arms itchy and dry. What should I use. I put lotion on them all the time. It ...

Brittany M
What's wrong with my face?
So, I noticed something earlier. I keep griping because my face is broke out, I've tried everything, blah blah blah but I just realised. My face isn't broke out with pimples. I mean, they're pimples but not bumps. You can't feel them. You can see them. They are red spots and blotches under the skin. There is maybe one or two you can feel and that's it. Is that different than acne? Should this be treated differentlty? Maybe I've been trying to treat acne when I do not have acne at all. Help? Suggestions?

the phenom
Proactive !!!!

Kaitlyn a
you should go to the doctor!!!!

Alaska Jac
You may have eaten something that you may be allergic to, see a doctor.

trust me hun thats acnea but its sub dermal just start taking tetracyclean or how ever u spell it and if that fails take acutain that works 100% of the time =)

well i have that too and i use the neutrogena acne kit and it helps

Lauren E
After googling and reading i thought you had herpes simplex but then i found the answer!! http://firstaid.webmd.com/tc/bruises-and-blood-spots-under-the-skin-topic-overview

(but you might want to go to the doctor)

it could be excema my big bro has it and the dermatologists gave him a special cream and it went away

could be chicken pox.

I get them just like you. I think they are pimple but don't have a "head" on them. I just use some over the counter acne wash and they go away in a few days.

I would suggest seeing a doctor about it, it could be a viral case like impetigo but i don't know. So definitely get it checked out, sorry if this wasnt any help.

you mean rashes or hives it's an allergic reaction or acne you have to see a doctor right away!

star 70
They treat rosacea with accutane

hmm..just try to get proper sleep and healthy food...it will probably disapper

yours truly

soccer basketball edward
that sounds like a job 4 uhmmm a dermatologist

i have no idea, but i really think you should see like a doctor or something, not to be funny, but really..

get acutane from your doctor. you will never have zits again, for real

My friend had the same problem and she just went to doctor and he gave her a cream that takes it right off. Good Luck!

Shiela Lawliet
1) you should probably ask your doctor
2) you can have ingrown pimples (weird, huh?)
good luck, but the best thing you can do is get a little check up.

It sounds different to me, I think you should see a dermatologist that way even if it is acne you can get something to help it.

night thriller
go to a doctor..... he'll probably tell you whats right for your face.

Uhm. what I do is get one of those little corn bag things that you heat up and place it directly onto the 'irritated spot/s' for a couple minutes and then within a few days it gets a head and you can pop it...

I have this kind acne the pimple isnt fully grown to like "pop" i was treating with neuotregena u have to use one that has alcohol
But i think u should just leave it if its not bad

It could be a form of rosacea which worsens depending on diet etc. Either that or maybe an allergy which you could try taking anthistamines for. This could be caused by washing powder or cosmetics etc.

If really worried ask your doctor as he can give a proper diagnosis.

See a dermatologist. It is probobly rosasia or however it is spelled. She will give your a prescription to lessen the redness and nerve blood flow to your face causing the red appearance. Or maybe it is blackheads and clogged pores under your skin that dont swell to pimples. Sometimes my blackheads would do that and never form a pimple...just a little red circle. See a Dr. :) They help, that is why they are the pros.

shawty 2 bad
You should try consulting your doctor or a dermatologist, Maybe your just having an out break of some serious acne. these are some of the products you should use.

-clean and clear
-Acne free

 Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Large Text
Archive: All drugs - Links - Forum - Forum - Forum - Medical Topics
Drug3k does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 Drug3k Friday, March 20, 2015
Terms of use - Privacy Policy