do you have any food or medicine allergies. it sounds very similar to the feeling i get when i take sulfa drugs. i'm not superseriously allergic, however, it still causes quite an unpleasant reaction. i would try to take a benadryl and see if that helps. if it does help, try to remember everything you ingested before that sensation so that you can try to avoid it. if the benadryl doesn't help, and you get worse or stay the same for days, i'd give your doctor a call or go to an urgent care center.