Home | Links | Contact Us | Top 50 | News | Bookmark
Find a drug:
A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #  

Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

 whats it called when your heart starts beating fast?
and it feels like you cant breath at the same time......

 Can a 15 year old have a Heart Attack?
I know this might be a really ridiculous question, but I recently had some sort of anxiety/panic attack (chest pain, dizziness, shortness of breath, etc.) and ever since that I had some sort of fear ...

 Should I Go To the Doctors?
So we had trampoline for P.E. today at school and we had to do a front flip well i didn't flip fast enough and ended up slamming down on the trampoline on my upper back. My chin slammed on my ...

 Blood Pressure 145/90..Is this too high?
My blood pressure is typically 145/90 even when resting. Im a physically fit 31 yr old male. I don't drink & smoke, I exercises regular & my diet is very healthy. Yet I cant get my blood ...

 What's Wrong with my Heart.?
Okay its like this, Whenever I start thinking about a Girl my Heart reacts in a Weird way like someone is Injecting me with a Needle. Any idea why this happening to me.

More Detail:

 Is there a way to reduce cholestrol besides drugs?
Besides the obvious like less meat intake. When thats just not enough, because your body itself is making too much. Is there a way to get your body to make less cholesterol? Is there any special/&...

 My heart feels like its skipping a beat and I don't know. Now i'm freaking out. Why is this happening?
Out of no where my heart feels like it skips a beat. I could be sitting down watching tv and then out of no where my heart skips a beat. Why is this happeing? Do I have a heart problem?

 What is bad for the heart apart from cholestrol levels being too high, being overweight? Anything else?

Additional Details
LOL, David D!!!!...

 What's a natural way to lower cholesterol?

 My heart hurts a lot and need you to help!!?
I have a dad, mom, and stepdad. I don't know if I love them or not. We have been through a lot lately, and honestly, I don't think I can go on. Tonight, I misplaced some school work. I ...

 Is it normal to throwup when your stressed out?
I dont know what this is. Ive been kinda stressed from school, and i started gagging and throwing up food that i ate like an hour ago?...

 Help! I think theres something wrong with my heart?
I'm 16 years old. This morning after the shower, my chest started to hurt.. Like deep inside ever so often, like after every odd breathe. It went away for the rest of the day.. Until I tried to ...

 I'm 17 and my mom might need a heart transplant, can I give mine?
I know this sounds like a troll question or something like that but I'm completely serious here. My mom has Congestive Heart Failure and she MIGHT need a heart transplant (So far she's ...

 I'm 27 why is my blood pressure 156/113?

Additional Details
sorry yeah I'm 5'7 160 ...

 If my brother ever threw up blood should I call the ambulance?
Well he never actually threw up blood. I'm just curios because I am overprotected of my little brother. He's 13, I'm 22....

He gets sick a lot of times and every month he ...

 Why Am I Having Chest Pains? What's Causing Them?I'm 18 years old, and have been having chest pains for the
past three years. It's not in one particular place, I have it mostly on the left side, and the middle, and sometimes radiates to the right side. Everytime I go to the doctor they say everythings ...

 What does it feel like to get high?
I have a lot of friends who smoke pot but I don't. I'm kind of curious as to what it feels like when your high.

Help Me out!!...

 How can you tell if the person is a smoker?
I'm going away for my activities and will be back to find out the answers.I need to know it for some reasons,please.
Additional Details
Tramf..i don't smoke ,but i ...

 Who knows CPR?
What made you learn it? I had to learn it for my job....

 My mom is 90, w/ diabetes & congestive heart failure. Is it time to stop all meds and let her die?
She has little ability as far as being able to move, walk, talk like she used to and needs care 24/7 with everything. She's been in the hospital for the past 4 weeks and gets worse daily. She ...

concerned individual
I've had 5 mini-strokes within 2 weeks, should I see a doctor?
I'm 17 years old and they happened a little over a month ago and I didn't know what was going on until i looked at some symptoms and realized that i was having ischemic attacks known as mini-strokes...although i haven't had any since then, could it still be a cause of something bigger or could it lead to a future fatal stroke later?
Additional Details
i have been diagnosed but i fit all of the criteria for one from the paralysis, confusion, memory loss, nausea, excruciating headaches, and blackened vision...the only reason i havent went to a doctor because i need some insight before they give me all these tests and charge me thousands of dollars for something i could've figured myself.

even if its not ischemic attacks those are still some harsh symptoms and i would like some ideas for the cause...thank you

yes.. seeing a doctor could only help. it wouldn't hurt to go to the doctor but it might hurt if you don't.

Go see a doctor that is not normal. especially for a 17 year old

вïτсhÿ вløṉḋε, ṡώεετ ïṉṡïḋε.

please answer mine

Bobby D

uh yeah. definately see a doctor

Unless you want to die, yes.

This is not something that can wait. GO SEE A DOCTOR ASAP

Yes, go see a doctor NOW!!!! Mini Strokes are a warning sign and usually a bigger stroke is to come! Not to scare you, but you need to get it checked.

GO SEE A DOCTOR! u have nothing to loose.

Um, yea.. that might be a good idea.

Uh...yeah. You should probably be at the doctor right now.

Sophia A
Better be safe than sorry, go see a doctor RIGHT AWAY!!


you should definitly see a doctor

Cary H
I'm always telling my doctor I think this or that happened and I looked it up on the internet, she told me to quit doing that and CALL HER.

your asking this on here?,...no, use the natural selection cure.....for us all

mel w
no matter what your age if you think you have been having mini strokes most assuredly you should see your doctor to hopefully avoid future heart problems

Lenore P
always go to your dr. or a clinic you need a good checkup and blood work. yes it can you have to start taking care of yourself now. my first stroke was at 34 good luck

...Definitely see a doctor.

Gertie B
Now how would you be able to diagnose mini strokes? Do you have a MRI scanner in your living room? An EEG machine. If you had 5 mini strokes you wouldn"t be able to function. A neurologist would have a difficult time diagnosing them. Did you do a neuro exam on yourself? I think you need to see a Dr, but not a neurologist. A psychiatrist first.

Your symptoms could be caused by several things including migraines and mini-strokes so you should definitely get checked out to be on the safe side. A bit of advise is that doctors want to come up with what is wrong with their patients and they get really offensive when a patient brings up that they diagnosed themselves based on what they read on the internet. Tell they doctors your symptoms and let them figure out what you already know. :0) Its just a bit of annoying doctor-patient etiquette that I have found from being a long time stroke patient.
If you are having mini-strokes you should get checked to see if you have a small hole in your heart called a PFO (Paten Foramen Ovale). This is one of the main reasons younger people have strokes.
Good luck!

Kelsey M
hell yeh!
hunny if you dont you gannaa die

is this rhetorical?

Bill R
you are a NUT!

Quasi Moto
Migraines can give similar symptoms to a stroke; however, you still need to see a doctor.

Miz Lamb
either you are making this up and are a total fraud or you are right next to being dead.

either way don't go searching for self diagnosis of any type. GO SEE THE DOCTOR OR THE ER

How can you diagnose them as ischemic strokes yourself??
You need to see a doctor if you are worried about your health.

It would be unusual for a person your age to have mini-strokes. There are other potential causes for your symptoms which you haven't described. A doctor should evaluate you to make a diagnosis and treatment.

Maybe look into a psychiatrist aswell for your hypochondria - but you definitely need to be under the care of a medical professional.

Donna B.
What were your symptoms that led to this neurological diagnosis.Do you have them now.?

 Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Large Text
Archive: All drugs - Links - Forum - Forum - Forum - Medical Topics
Drug3k does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2013 Drug3k Friday, April 8, 2016
Terms of use - Privacy Policy