Home | Links | Contact Us | Top 50 | News | Bookmark
Find a drug:
A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #  

Health Forum    General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

 i just poked my eye by accident?
omg and its fricking hurting me. what do i do?

 Please Help!! Does this sound like a normal bruise OR something else ?
I'm sorry, I know I already asked this, but I'm still not sure, and am in MORE pain today.
Okay so it happened yesterday morning in swim practice, i was getting out of the pool and ...

 burnt finger ???? please help !?
i just burnt my finger making brownies !
do you guys know any remedies to make it better ?...

 What's the best way to hurt someone badly?
I wanna hurt this girl really bad.. >.< Not like hitting, like with words, I wanna make her cry

Listen, i have great reasons so please do not answer me saying things like 'why ...

 im sick and i dont know what i am sick from?
For the past 5 days i have had a pain in my left side of my head and it does not hurt unless i cough or turn the wrong way... the pain is going from my head down to my shoulder and across to my right ...

 Please help about period pains
Hi thanks to all for helping. when i get my period it hurts a lot and it feels like knifes are going though my stomach! how can i stop it hurting so much? i know midol and i take that, keeping your ...

 can i take expired throat relief spray?
i have a half bottle of western family brand sore throat relief spray that expired june of this year. is it safe to take? my throat is killing me.
Additional Details
so i called ...

 my friend is having bad abdominal pains, can anyone help?
today after we ate at a pizza buffet, she said her stomach hurt. not like food poison hurt. i assumed it was gas. i had a stabbing pain in my side about an hour after we ate, but mine was gas.i knew ...

 knee pain!! what does that mean?
my knee has been very painful it just randomly started hurting. i havnt had an trauma to it so i dont know why it hurts?? what could be wrong? maybe tumor?...

 My legs hurt when I put pressure on them!!!!?
I'm 13 and my legs (knees and under) have been hurting when I put pressure on them and walk. I've been excersing everyday (Pump it up aeroburn). my legs really hurt will it get worse should ...

 why do I wake up all the time with a really hurtful stiff neck? How do I make it go away?
All of a sudden within the past month I keep getting really bad stiff necks over night, I havent changed anything (pillow, bed) and I'm sleeping pretty comfortably, Why is this happening? What ...

 Why do I have pain in my tailbone when I walk?
I've never had an injury there but lately I get this really achy pain right where my tailbone is. Anybody experience this or know what causes it?
Additional Details
I have not ...

 My throat feels like it's bleeding?
My dad is over visiting right now, and both parents smoke.
They aren't courteous at all, and just smoke inside the house.
I have been breathing in this crap for about a week now, and ...

 please please help! what is wrong with my wrist?
i am on my laptop alot. and this morning i woke up and the exact spot where you can bend and move your wrist felt like there was a giant splinter when i bent my hand back
is this serious?

 i have a question it hurts when i swallow why is that ?
i dont know what is causing it
Additional Details
my legs also ...

 why does my head hurt so bad???
i have a really bad headache and it just started once i woke up. why could this happen?...

 I am in excruciating pain from a molar tooth, top left side, how can i relieve it till appointment?
I can't take the pain any longer. I feel like taking some pliers and pulling it out myself. Not a good idea of course, but feels like I would rather pass out than to feel this much pain. CAN ANYB...

 On my Tongue there is this white thing and it hurts?
Like my tongue is all red normal color and right on the side there is one thing sticking out it almost looks like a pimple but its not a pimple its a part of the tongue that grew just bigger n white ...

 omg, I feel like I'm dying.. help?
Last Wednesday, I went to the doctors and was diagnosed with strep. He prescribed me some anti-biotics and I took them till Saturday (I know, I know! I'm suppose to keep taking them even though I...

 Best remedy for a migraine?
what do you think is the best remedy for a ...

my hip is killing me.. what can i do.?
i was playing football and i got hit and tripped over my own cleats and i landed on ym side and my elbox like went into my hip.. and at first it hurt a litle but about an hour later i couldnt even walk. stand sit. everything i did would make it hurt. even coughing laighing snnezing. its been about a week and nothing is better, what can i do to help my hip?? thanks..

uve already asked this and the only answer is to go to a docter with your mum or somthing

Sounds like you hurt yourself pretty good. Sorry to hear about that. Since it's been about a week, your doctor should be the person to call. And different over the counter meds work different for each individual. I use Aleve over all others because it works best for my aches and pains. And amongst the pain relievers, a heating pad will reduce pain also. Best wishes & hope you recover soon.

Jake M
Call THe Police Your Hip cannot keep you hostage slowly killing you
ITs a serious offence Murder is not the answer if the police dont come explain to your hip that killing is not the answer

go to the doctor

michelle e
you need to go to the hospital and have it X Rayed. it my need to be put back in place or something.

KATIE [anti - jonas & cyrus]
go see a doctor

Jeffrey G
As it has been a week, ice is not indicated- first check with Dr to rule out fracture/s- sounds like a corked hip- broken blood vessels & some internal bruising- if it is this, some ultrasound sessions ( eg from physio ) should help, then, hydro ( remobilising ) & stretching, as tolerated, then upgrade exercises progressively ( under supervision )...check with Dr first though... all the best

Blue Sky
A guy goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor - I broke my arm in two places."
The doctor said, "Well, then don't go into those places."

Jerry S
if a dr,s office is open go see a dr. at once. if no
dr,s office open go to nearest emergency room
of the hospital. good luck.

my hips hurt all the time if i sit for to long or stand for to long... grrrrr i know how u feel.... i use a heating pad that has this blue fabric squear thatr you get wet and it does a deep tissue ... so i use that and icy hot..... or even go and get this stuff its called blue goo... is made of emu oil!!! it works

I had a hip problem as well. Do not try and self-diagnose this one. It could be a number of problems...
a broken bone
hip dysplasia
a pulled muscle
and the list goes on and on...
There is no way for you to know for sure without seeing a doctor.

Sounds like a corked thigh type injury which is deep bruising to the muscle. In severe cases the muscle can actually be ruptured. If it's already been a week with no improvement you should see a doctor or physiotherapist. If possible apply ice to any similar type of injury in future.

Young Nelly
u should really go consult ur doctor

see a doctor

Sounds like you need to have an xray to see if you have fractured anything. You have put up with it long enough without improvement, go get help & get better Y!A needs your full attention!

Go to your doctor. Even a chiroprator will take xrays before doing any thing so a doctor of some sort is your only option.


Jj JaZz
see the doctor i for a fact dont have a degree and no one can diagnose your problem over the computer so see a doctor asap the longer u wait the worst it will get

You really need to be seen by a doctor. Go to the emergency room. you will have an ex ray. you probably cracked something but it sounds like you dislocated something.
In the mean time You need to drink water and take motrin it is an anti inflammatory. Why are you waiting for it to get better? You need treatment.

.ღ ρ я ι и c є ς ς ღ.

it could be trocanteric bursitis, or another kind of bursitis. It is an inflamation of the bursa, and can cause some seious pain. You could get a cortizone shot, or do some exercises. either way, a doctor can help.

if the pain persist go and see a doctor. there may be some internal injury. we are not doctors to help you. even the doc has to see the injury before he decides what to do. probably he has to do an xray to determine the damage. dont keep it too long you will regret it. it is your hip bone probably which will eventually even affect your simple walking and getting up from sitting position. take care and hope you will be up and about soon.

go to a doctor

Go to the doctor. You should've done that when the pain didn't stop in a couple of days. Take some over-the-counter pain med and see your doctor asap. S/he'll need to examine you and determine the extent of the injury. Apparently it's more than just a bruise.

See doctor lor

Lisa M
Go see a doctor

go and see ur Doctor... don't wait

One Love
only a doc has your answer huh

Donot ignore, consult doctor immdiately!

Get well soon and take care:)

Santosh M

see a doctor

I would suggest seeing a doctor and getting a few x-rays to view your hip problem. Maybe then can they help you by prescribing some medication for the pain.

 Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Large Text
Archive: All drugs - Links - Forum - Forum - Forum - Medical Topics
Drug3k does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2013 Drug3k Friday, April 8, 2016
Terms of use - Privacy Policy