Hi, I just accidentally touched the oven rack of a 500F oven and now I have a small burn about a centimeter in size on my finger. The stinging is really annoying me and I was wondering if anyone had ...
I recently seen a black spot on my back thinking it was maybe a pimple forming, When I go to feel it,it feels like a ball of something inside of it. When I tried popping it, just blood came out but ...
If the bite is till there I think it would be wise to go, as usually some spider bites can get infected. It is just a safe precaution and you will feel much relaxed if you did go. If the spider is still there, put it in a jar and take it along with you.
please see a doctor
You better hope it wasn't a brown recluse(don't know how to spell it) if your bite starts pussing and your skin starts getting bigger to where it starts forming a hole you need to get to the Doctor ASAP.
I wouldn't worry about it. If you're not dead now, you won't be later.
EDIT: Then again... uh, hello? Are you there?
um u just told us it was a brown spider ... go 2 a doctor
Was it a fuzzy spider? Where do you live? Are there any poisonous spiders in your area? Sorry there are poisonous and non-poisonous spiders that fit the description you gave. We need more info.