| e-Max-1000 |
Alph-E-Mixed, Vitamin E, Natural E, Vitamin E Natural Blend, E-1000
E-Max-1000 is used as a dietary supplement for prevention or treatment of Vitamin E deficiency.
- Store at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) away from light and moisture.
- If overdose is suspected, contact your local poison control center or emergency room immediately.
- Symptoms of overdose may include severe stomach pain, diarrhea, weakness, or fatigue; persistent sore throat or fever; gas, or trouble breathing.
E-Max 1000 mg 30 kapslar Skip
- Take E-Max-1000 by mouth with or without food, generally once daily.
- Nausea, diarrhea, tiredness, weakness and headache are very unlikely but may occur.
- If these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor.
- Very unlikely but report promptly: rash, stomach pain, impaired sexual function, menstrual problems.
- If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- Tell your doctor your medical history, including: any allergies, blood clotting disorders, thyroid problems, liver problems, kidney problems, high cholesterol.
- This vitamin is excreted into breast milk.
- Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
- If you miss a dose, use it as soon as you remember.
- If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule.
- Do not double-up the dose to catch up.
- Tell your doctor of all nonprescription and prescription medication you may use, especially of: blood thinners (e.g., warfarin), iron supplements, Vitamin A, mineral oil, thyroid medicine, cholesterol-lowering drugs (e.g., "statins such as lovastatin).
- Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.