| am i skinny, fat, or normal weight???
|im in middle school
i weigh about 107 pounds and am a size 4
and im about 5 foot 5 inches tall
is that normal, skinny, or fat???
oo also i have a ...
| Do I look fat ? Please help me ! ?
|I may sound silly (lol), but today I jumped into my boyfriends lap and he was like "woahh, your heavy !" ... I don't really know if he was being sarcastic or if he meant it. And I ...
| is losing 11 pounds in a month a good achievment?
|or should i have tried to loose more.
I'm on a diet and have lost 11 pounds in a month, is this a good achievment or could i have lost more? Should i aim to loose more this month?
| Should I listen to my mom and lose weight? Am I right to be upset?
Quite a while ago, I put up a question about my mother constantly telling me to lose weight because she thought I was fat. I was 5'4 and around 125 lbs then. I admit that I ate ...
| Now i want to truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
|I'm 11 years old turning 12 in a mouth and i fat i weigh 105??? Plz don't lie to me i want the honest truth!!!!!!!...
| if i only drink water for a week, no food!?
|will i lose weight? and my love handles? thats all i want!!!...
| || |
USES: This medication is a pain reliever and sedative. It is used to relieve tension headaches. This combination medication may also be used for pain if a calming effect is also needed.
| Phrenilin |
This medication is a pain reliever and sedative. It is used to relieve tension headaches. This combination medication may also be used for pain if a calming effect is also needed.
- Store at room temperature away from moisture and sunlight.
- Do not store in the bathroom.
- To prevent upset stomach, take this medication with food or milk.
- Sustained-release preparations must be swallowed whole.
- Do not crush or chew them as this will destroy the long action and may increase side effects.
- Pain medications work best in preventing pain before it occurs.
- Once the pain becomes intense, the medication is not as effective in relieving it.
- Take this as prescribed.
- Do not increase your dose or take it more frequently without your doctor's approval.
- May cause lightheadedness, dizziness, drowsiness, stomach upset, nausea, and sleeping disturbances the first few days as your body adjusts to the medication.
- If these symptoms persist or become bothersome, inform your doctor.
- Notify your doctor if you develop breathing difficulties, shortness of breath, or severe stomach pain while taking this medication.
- If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- Avoid activities requiring alertness while taking this medication, since it can cause dizziness, drowsiness or blurred vision.
- To prevent oversedation, avoid using alcohol and other sedative type medications while taking this.
- Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
- Daily use of alcohol, especially when combined with acetaminophen, may increase your risk for liver damage.
- Check with your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
- Long-term use of this medication can lead to addiction.
- Do not take this more often or for longer than prescribed.
- Follow your doctor's instructions.
- Because this medication contains acetaminophen, check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking other medications containing acetaminophen which is commonly found in nonprescription pain relievers and cough-and-cold products.
- Read labels carefully to check ingredients.
- This medication should be used during pregnancy only if clearly needed.
- Small amounts of this medication appear in breast milk.
- Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as remembered; do not take if it is almost time for the next dose, instead, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule.
- Do not "double-up" the dose to catch up.
- Tell your doctor of all prescription and nonprescription drugs you may use, especially of "blood thinners" such as warfarin and narcotic pain medications (e.g., codeine).
- This drug may interfere with the effectiveness of birth control pills.
- Discuss using other methods of birth control with your doctor.
- Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.