| how do you gete taller?
|im 13 in im like not even 5 feet so yall how do i get ...
| i share a room...............?
|with my brother, he currently has a cold/sore throat, he coughs alot throughout the night and would i get sick by breathing the same air, and how can i prevent this???
| Drinking other people's wee...?
|My girlfriend insists that, whilst extremely inadvisable and unhealthy to drink your own wee, she extols the virtues of drinking other peoples wee.
Whenever confronted by rational, ...
| What's a good way to get my adrenaline up?
|Right before a football game? Any minerals or vitamins or something?...
| it seems that i have some ear wax right down deep in my ear and it seems to effect my hearing a quite bit?
|my hearing is not noticble until i block my other ear with some ear plugs then i notice my other ear is really quiet i have used drops to try and get rid of it but it has not seemed to ...
| i need a hangover cure fast!!!?
|went to a bbq birthday party yesturday
didnt drink as much as i usually do coz im at work today
but im more hungover than ever 2day
i start work at 12 but i just feel so ill
| || |
USES: This medication is used to treat seizures and epilepsy.
| Peganone |
This medication is used to treat seizures and epilepsy.
- Do not take the drug phenacemide while taking ethotoin.
- It is recommended to wear or carry medication identification indicating you are taking this drug.
- Do not change from one brand of this product to another without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Products made by different companies may not be equally effective.
- Store at room temperature away from moisture and sunlight.
- Do not store in the bathroom.
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs.
- This medication must be taken as prescribed.
- Do not stop taking this drug suddenly without consulting your doctor as seizures may occur.
- It is important to take all doses on time to keep the level of medication in your blood constant.
- Do this by taking doses at the same time(s) each day.
- Do not skip doses.
- While taking this medication, lab tests may be done, especially in the first few months, to check if the drug is working properly.
- May cause drowsiness, dizziness, or blurred vision.
- Use caution performing tasks that require alertness.
- Other side effects include stomach upset, headache, fatigue or sleep disturbances.
- These should subside as your body adjusts to the medication.
- Notify your doctor if seizures occur or if you develop severe nausea and vomiting, joint pain, fever, numbness, sore throat, unusual bleeding or bruising, uncontrolled side-to-side eye movements, tender gums, or skin rash while taking this medication.
- If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- Be sure your doctor knows your complete medical history, including any history of liver disease.
- Use of alcohol and other sedative type medications can lead to extreme drowsiness.
- Try to limit their usage.
- This drug should be used during pregnancy only if clearly needed.
- Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
- Small amounts of ethotoin appear in breast milk.
- Consult with your doctor before breast-feeding.
- If you miss a dose and take 1 dose daily: take as soon as remembered unless you do not remember until the next day.
- In that case, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule the following day.
- If you take several doses daily and should miss a dose: take as soon as remembered unless it is within 4 hours of the next dose.
- In that case, skip the missed dose and resume your usual schedule.
- Check with your doctor if you miss doses for more than 2 days in a row.
- Do not double the dose to catch up.
- Inform your doctor about all the medicine you use (both prescription and nonprescription) especially if you take phenacemide, "blood thinners" (warfarin), cimetidine, disulfiram, oral antifungal medication, xanthine drugs (e.g., (theophylline) and narcotic pain medicines (e.g., codeine).
- This medication may decrease the effectiveness of oral contraceptives.
- Consult you pharmacist or doctor about other methods of birth control.
- Limit your caffeine usage.
- Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.