| || |
USES: Naphazoline is a decongestant and pheniramine is an antihistamine. This combination is used to relieve redness, puffiness, itchy and watering eyes associated with colds, allergies or eye irritations.
| Opcon-A |
Naphazoline is a decongestant and pheniramine is an antihistamine. This combination is used to relieve redness, puffiness, itchy and watering eyes associated with colds, allergies or eye irritations.
- Store at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture.
- Do not freeze.
Opcon-A® Itching \x26amp; Redness Reliever
- HOW TO USE THIS MEDICATION: To apply eye drops, wash hands first.
- To avoid contamination, be careful not to touch the dropper or let it touch your eye.
- Tilt your head back, gaze upward and pull down the lower eyelid to make a pouch.
- Place dropper directly over eye and administer the prescribed number of drops.
- Look downward and gently close your eye for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Place one finger at the corner of the eye near the nose and apply gentle pressure.
- This will prevent the medication from draining away from the eye.
- Try not to blink and do not rub the eye.
- Do not rinse the dropper.
- If you are using another kind of eye drop, wait at least five minutes before applying other eye medications.
- This medication may temporarily sting your eyes when you first use it.
- If stinging continues or becomes bothersome, inform your doctor.
- Vision may be blurred or unstable for a few minutes after applying eye drops.
- Use caution if driving or performing duties requiring clear vision.
- Inform your doctor if you develop severe eye pain, headache, redness, itching or swelling in or around the eyes, or vision problems while taking this medication.
- If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- Tell your doctor if you have any eye problems, high blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid disorder, heart disease, asthma or allergies, especially to sulfites.
- This medication should be used only if clearly needed during pregnancy or while breast-feeding.
- Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
- Do not double dose if missed, but use it as soon as remembered.
- However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your regular dosing schedule.
- Tell your doctor of any over-the-counter or prescription medication you may take especially medication for blood pressure or depression.
- If you are using another kind of eye drop, wait at least five minutes before applying other medications.
- Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
Opinions for Opcon-A||