| || |
USES: This medication is used to treat infertility in women who have a hormone (progesterone) deficiency or menstrual problems.
| Crinone |
This medication is used to treat infertility in women who have a hormone (progesterone) deficiency or menstrual problems.
- Do not share this medication with others.
- Store at room temperature below 77 degrees F (25 degrees C) away from sunlight and moisture.
[ 원료약품및 그 분량 ]
- HOW TO USE THIS MEDICATION: Remove the wrapping and insert vaginally as directed.
- Dosage varies with the condition being treated.
- Follow all doctor and pharmacist instructions and learn the proper technique for using this medication.
- If any other vaginal products are being used, separate their application by at least six hours from the use of this drug.
- Bloating, cramps, constipation or diarrhea, dizziness, drowsiness, headache, nausea, breast pain or swelling, or pain during intercourse might occur.
- If these persist or worsen, notify your doctor promptly.
- Notify your doctor promptly for pain, swelling or redness of an arm or leg, one-sided muscle weakness, vision problems, unusual vaginal discharge, stomach pain or trouble breathing.
- Unlikely but report promptly any fainting, itching, skin rash or mood changes.
- If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- Before using this drug, tell your doctor your medical history, including any allergies (especially drug allergies), abnormal vaginal bleeding; liver, kidney or heart disease; cancer of the breast or genitals, missed abortion, blood clots, seizures, migraine, asthma, depression or diabetes.
- Limit alcohol, as this may increase side effects of this drug.
- Alcohol is generally not recommended for pregnant, or possibly pregnant, women due to the increased chances of fetal harm.
- Use caution when performing tasks requiring mental alertness (e.g., driving) as this drug may cause drowsiness.
- This drug may be used in pregnancy as directed by your doctor.
- This drug is excreted into breast milk.
- Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
- If you miss a dose, use it as soon as you remember.
- If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule.
- Do not "double-up" the dose to catch up.
- Tell your doctor of all nonprescription and prescription medication you may use, especially medicines that can cause drowsiness, such as certain cough-and-cold drugs, drugs for sleep, sedatives, tranquilizers, anti-seizure drugs, certain antihistamines (e.g., diphenhydramine), psychiatric medications, narcotic pain relievers (e.g., codeine) and certain muscle relaxants.
- Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
Opinions for Crinone||