| || |
USES: This medication is used to treat infertility. It may also be used to diagnose certain conditions.
| Clomid |
This medication is used to treat infertility. It may also be used to diagnose certain conditions.
- It is important to remain closely monitored by your doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children and do not give this drug to others.
- Store at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (between 15 and 30 degrees C) away from moisture and sunlight.
- Do not store in the bathroom.
Clomid online ,Order Clomiphene
- It is important that this medication be taken as directed.
- Follow your dosing schedule carefully.
- Be sure to ask your doctor if you have any questions.
- You may be asked to record your body temperature and to properly time sexual intercourse for best results.
- May cause dizziness, lightheadedness, headache, stomach upset, bloating, or nausea.
- These effects should disappear as your body adjusts to the medication.
- Report promptly mental/mood changes, skin rash, hot flashes, stomach pain, breast tenderness, blurred vision or abnormal vaginal bleeding.
- If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- Tell your doctor your medical history, especially of liver disease, psychiatric problems, ovarian cysts, blood clots, cancer, abnormal vaginal bleeding, thyroid problems or adrenal gland disease.
- Caution is advised when performing tasks requiring alertness (e.g., driving) since this drug may cause dizziness or blurred vision.
- Use of this medication may result in multiple births (e.g., twins, triplets).
- Clomiphene must not be used during pregnancy.
- If you become pregnant or think you may be pregnant, inform your doctor immediately.
- It is not known if clomiphene passes into breast milk.
- Clomiphene may reduce milk production.
- Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
- If you miss a dose, contact your doctor promptly.
- Tell your doctor of all prescription and nonprescription drugs you may use, especially of other fertility treatments.
Opinions for Clomid||